Privacy & Cookies Information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 - Code regarding the protection of personal data.
Any personal data provided by the User will be processed by the data controller Hotel dei Vicari S.r.l. Viale Kennedy, 45 / E 50038 Scarperia e San Piero (FI) Italy C.F. 06707150485 VAT number IT06707150485 (hereinafter the "Owner"), with mainly automated tools, in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 - Code regarding the protection of personal data, in relation to any services available on the website www.hoteldeivicari.com (hereinafter the "Site") and to process the User's requests. In particular: to provide any information and assistance requested by the User.
For these exclusive purposes, the User's data may be communicated to subjects and operators contractually linked to the Data Controller (such as technical assistance centers, Internet and telecommunications operators) and will be brought to the attention of the Managers (if designated) and of the Officers of the treatment appointed by the Data Controller and by the aforementioned subjects. In order to allow the activation of specific functions, the Site may use the so-called cookies (files sent from the Site server to the User's browser).
Except as specified above, any personal data provided will not be disclosed to third parties and will not be disclosed. The provision of data is optional, that is, it does not arise from a regulatory obligation, but it is necessary from time to time to use the Site, in order to receive any information and assistance requested by the User. Failure to provide data may therefore make it impossible to use the Site and its functions, to receive the information and assistance requested. This information is subject to updates.
Legislative Decree June 30, 2003, n. 196 Code regarding the protection of personal data
Rights of the interested party.
7. Right to access personal data and other rights.
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
General information about cookies.
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions, and these can remain on the user's computer or mobile device for different periods of time: so-called session cookies, which are automatically deleted when the browser is closed; CD. persistent cookies, which remain on the user's equipment until a set deadline.
Cookies used by the website www.hoteldeivicari.com.
The site www.hoteldeivicari.com uses only one "technical" session cookie (ie which is automatically deleted when the browser is closed), called "AspSessionID", which assigns a random code to identify the single session of a User. No personal information of the User is recorded through the aforementioned cookie.
No personal data of the User is collected or recorded by the owner during the consultation of the site www.hoteldeivicari.com.
The User can in any case authorize, block or delete the cookies of the websites visited through the specific functions of his navigation program (so-called browser): however, in the event that cookies are disabled it is possible that the www.hoteldeivicari.com site is not accessible or that certain functions are not available or do not work properly.
- Internet Explorer
More information and details on the various types of cookies, their methods of operation and characteristics can be found on the site, independent of the owner and with free access, www.AllAboutCookies.org.