European regulation for the protection of personal data n. 679/2016, GDPR
In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 No. 196, Code regarding the protection of personal data) and Community law, (European Regulation for the protection of personal data No. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent changes, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, making every effort possible and proportionate so as not to damage users' rights.
Legal basis of the treatment
This site treats data based on consent. With the use or consultation of this site, visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for l provision of a service.
The provision of data and therefore the consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the user can deny consent, and can revoke an already given consent at any time (via email:
Starting from 25 May 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will treat some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Collected data and purposes
Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected may be as follows:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- browser type and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of the visitor's origin (referral) and exit;
- country of origin;
- possibly the number of clicks.
The collection of data and information takes place for the following purposes:
- exclusively aggregated and anonymous in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the natural person-user of the site, and does not in any way allow the identification (from 25 May 2018 this information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner);
- for security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block damage attempts to the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or offenses. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, nor crossed with other data, nor provided to third parties, but used only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users (from 25 May 2018 this information will be treated based on the legitimate interests of the owner);
- communicate the data to third parties that perform necessary or instrumental functions to the operation of the service, such as managing comments on the site.
The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service. The information that the users of the site will deem to make public through the services and the tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is the responsibility of the user to verify that they have the permits for entering personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. In any case the personal data detected by the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law. The data, however, may be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the provision of a specific requested service of the User (eg management of comments), or for the execution of security controls or site optimization.
The website may collect data for the provision of services and / or responses to requests received. In the event that the negotiation is successfully concluded and / or negatively the data collected will be destroyed and in no case disclosed to third parties.
Place of treatment
The data collected from the site are processed at the headquarters of the owner of
Treatment, and at the web hosting data center. Web hosting is located in the European Economic Area and operates in accordance with European standards.
Session cookies are essential to be able to distinguish between connected users, and they are useful to avoid that a requested feature can be provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes to prevent cyber attacks on the site. Session cookies do not contain personal data and last only for the current session, ie until the browser is closed. They don't need consent .
The functionality cookies used by the site are strictly necessary for the use of the site, in particular they are connected to an express request for functionality on the part of the user (such as the Login), for which no consent is required.
This website does not use profiling cookies , we do not store your choices / tastes and no remarketing campaigns are created.
Instructions for disabling cookies are provided by the respective web browser manufacturers, in their respective official websites.
On the basis of a specific agreement with Google, which is designated as the controller of the users' data, he undertakes to process the data according to the requests of the owner, given directly through the software settings. Based on these settings, advertising and data sharing options are disabled.
More information about Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics page Cookie Usage on Websites.
The user can selectively (opt-out) collect data from Google
Data transfer to countries outside the EU
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the area of the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized based on specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular the decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield - here the information page of the Italian Guarantor), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
This site treats users' data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In particular, the site management software is constantly updated and regularly scanned in order to check for viruses and dangerous codes. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of appointees involved in the site organization (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Rights of the user
Pursuant to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196, the User can, according to the procedures and within the limits provided for by the current legislation, exercise the rights holders:
- object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive an intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the update, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to pursue the purposes for which they were collected; br /> - in the case of treatment based on consent, to receive at the cost of any support, its data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor - link to the Guarantor's page);
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by current laws.
In the event that the data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of the interested parties to the processing are guaranteed (except the right to portability that is not provided for by the rules), in particular the right to object to the processing that may be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
The data controller in accordance with the laws in force is the site administrator, Mrs. Emanuela Cinelli, V.Le Kennedy, 45 / E-50038 Scarperia and San Piero (Florence) who can be contacted via the website. P>
Web hosting is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
Google is appointed data processor, processing data on behalf of the owner (Google Analytics).